Today, Food: Digested accepts it’s first award.
A big thank you to Butter Beans for nominating Food: Digested for the the Liebster Blog Award! And to think – Butter Beans was not the least bit afraid of nominating a blog with the word Digested in the name.
Food: Digested started at the height of the New York City “Soda Ban” debate. Since then, it’s went on to blog about research and public health policy-related issues all around the world.
So what is the Liebster Blog Award? No, it’s not a German hipster. Here is the run-down, according to Butter Beans:
Liebster is a German word that means favourite. This award is presented by bloggers to other bloggers who have 200 or less followers. According to this post by another nominated blogger the award started in Germany in 2010 and there are no real rules.
Well, except these Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (let me know if you need help figuring this step out)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog
Food: Digested’s Nominations:
5. Chez Sasha
“The good we secure for ourselves is precarious and uncertain until it is secured for all of us and incorporated into our common life.” (Jane Addams)
And with that, I would like to thank Butter Beans and ALL readers for allowing me to share Food: Digested with you.